Re: Headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: stephen white
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Headers
On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, stephen white wrote:

> Does Exim need to be so touchy about filling in "Resent-<x>" headers? Any
> way of turning this off?

Could you possibly explain in more detail what you mean? Exim will only
do anything with Resent headers if the message it is given contains at
least one such header. In that case, the RFC specifies that they should
be treated as a set of headers used instead of the normal set. For that
reason, Exim will ensure, for example, that a Resent-Date header is
present if there isn't one already.

> I've applied three patches to SmartList so far to try and circumvent this,
> but I'd rather that the headers just weren't there at all.

Some program that feeds mail to Exim must be putting them in. It won't
put them in by itself, unless there is a bug, which I will fix as soon
as I have some hard evidence that allows me to reproduce it. Do you have
a copy of what is being fed to Exim in a problem case?