Re: exim plug seen on the redhat list ... any RPM volunteer …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michelle Dick
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: exim plug seen on the redhat list ... any RPM volunteer ?
Nigel wrote:

> Feel free to hack on them. Please don't put them out with my name on
> (sort of reverse copyright) since I don't want to get a bundle of
> questions on them!

Not to worry! If I ever do do an RPM it'd be for my installation and
totally useless to everyone else given my propensity for strangeness.
For instance, I compiled and use two versions of exim, the only
difference is what config file they look for. I set up one config to
use my smarthost and the other to connect direct to remote sites. I
call the smarthost one from my mailing list software and also use it
as the queue runner. I use the other one as my /usr/lib/sendmail link
(for sending out normal mail) and as the listening daemon.

So, I won't be putting out any RPMs for public consumption. :-)

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@???              East Palo Alto, CA