Re: exim plug seen on the redhat list ... any RPM volunteer …

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Michelle Dick
To: exim-users
題目: Re: exim plug seen on the redhat list ... any RPM volunteer ?
Nigel wrote:
> It clashes with the sendmail package - which somehow always gets
> installed on Red Hat (ugh!!) - but then thats to be expected.

Ever since I did 'rpm -e sendmail', I've felt very good indeed.
Better than hours of therapy.

I would be interested in seeing a startup script. Not because I can't
do one myself -- I did -- but because while I can hack most things to
make them work the way I want (you should see what I've done to poor
innocent SmartList), I'm new to running a unix system and not
knowledgable about standard ways of doing things.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@???              East Palo Alto, CA