Re: Bulk mailings

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michelle Dick
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Bulk mailings
I wrote:
> 1996-12-02 17:29:45 0vUVG5-0000Z0-00 SMTP timeout while connected to
> tango.rahul.net [192.160.13.5] after RCPT TO: <tetleyp@???>
> 1996-12-02 17:29:45 0vUVG5-0000Z0-00 == tetleyp@??? T=smtp
> defer (110): Connection timed out: SMTP timeout while connected to
> tango.rahul.net [192.160.13.5] after RCPT TO: <tetleyp@???>
>
> And so no one goes. Next run it tries again, but always times out in
> the middle of the effort.

Oops! I misunderstood what was happening. All the other 500
addresses in the queue were already delivered, only this cencom.net
one was left and *it* is timing out. That's quite alright. Exim is
quite excellent! It got them all out even though there was a bad one
in the middle. Impressive!

> Is there any way to limit the number of multiple RCPTS per message?

I still want this, though.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@???              East Palo Alto, CA