著者: Philip Hazel
To: m.hampson
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: eximon
On Mon, 25 Nov 1996 m.hampson@??? wrote:

> Have you any development plan for eximon in mind?

I'm afraid I do not. It could do with proper development (i.e.
re-writing). It was in fact just an extended hack of a program called
smailmon I had written for smail, and has never been properly tidied up.
In effect it hasn't got beyond "proof of concept" stage.

I regret that I have so much still piled up for Exim itself that it is
unlikely that I will have time to do anything serious about this for
quite a while.

> As it stands on a busy system, its difficult to see the wood
> from the trees. Can we start a discussion as to how this management
> tool can be enhenced.

When the world is really bad, I revert to the command line... :-)

[You can use the newish "Hide" option to hide some of the trees, but
that is only a hack, really.]