Re: relay problem in 1.58?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Neal Becker
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: relay problem in 1.58?
On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Neal Becker wrote:

> I have:
>
> sender_host_accept_relay = *.comsat.com
>
> That seemed to work previously, but now I'm seeing lot's of these:
>
> 1996-11-20 10:30:04 refused relay (host) to sgrossma@??? from <chris.hetmanski@???> H=smtpgw.cws.comsat.com [134.133.176.130]
>
> Is sender_host_accept_relay broken in 1.58?

Well, it works for me. I have just done a test. What configuration
options that include "relay" have you got set? If that is the only one
then something very odd is happening. Does gethostbyaddr() on your
system give unqualified host names? Exim will look up 134.133.176.130 to
find its name (in order to match your option) by calling
gethostbyaddr(). (I see that the DNS gives misnt1.cws.comsat.com rather
than what is quoted above.)