Re: Example configure file with smart hosts? (fwd)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: David Sheryn
To: Chip Ach
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Example configure file with smart hosts? (fwd)
On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Chip Ach wrote:

> While admitting the need for someone to collect example configure
> files and thanking the person who volunteered, I'm in need of an
> example. Does anyone have a) a configure file which forwards outgoing
> smtp mail to a smart host (using a domainlist router and route_list, I
> think, according to spec.txt) and b) a configure file used on such a
> smart host to optimally send mail out to the world.

Ditto, please :)

> Chip, excited to be installing exim on a big production machine :)

Looks like Exim has reached the critical mass of installed large, real
sites (whatever that may mean :) just at the moment that it goes to
production release (Exim 1.58)... coincidence or good timing :-)

DHS                                                       Postmaster,Hostmaster
---
David Sheryn, D.H.Sheryn@???                    (+44) 171 477 8000 x8196
UCS Network Team -                  Postmaster,Hostmaster postmaster@???
Computing Services    City University    Northampton Square   London   EC1V 0HB