著者: John Henders
To: exim-users
題目: Exim 1.58 - Two problems with SCO 5.

I finally put exim on one of our SCO 5 machines and 1 thing comes up as
a possible problem. I'm not sure if this has been covered
before, but exim doesn't appear to understand the recommended forward file
syntax for procmail. Procmail's man page recommends this line,

"|IFS=' ';exec /usr/local/bin/procmail #jhenders"

In your forward file, but with the default exim configure file, exim
fails with this error.

T=address_pipe: "IFS='" command not found for address_pipe transport

If we can configure the forward director to handle this, and I'm still
reading the spec.txt to see if we can, shouldn't the user_forward
director be configured this way in the default configure, on the
principle of least surprise for those converting from other mailers?

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.