2 questions

Author: Neal Becker
To: exim-users
Subject: 2 questions
1) I just read "simplified vacation processing". I don't understand
it. It says, "A local part prefix suach as 'vacation-' can be
specifed on a director ..." What exactly does that mean?
"...message to be delivered directly to the vacation program, or
uses Exim's autoreply transport." What determines which one? How
is the environment set? How do I choose variables, such as which
vacation message file?

2) I asked on this list before about handling of accounts for persons
who have left. I got lots of interesting responses. It looks to
me that most people are not using a vacation program, but just a
shell script that returns a message. Am I the only one paranoid
about mail loops?

exim-release request: Before release, can we try to collect some more
examples of configurations? I think new exim admins will find it a
whole lot easier to see some examples than to pour over the manual.