Re: Minor problems...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Henders
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Minor problems...
On Nov 10, jhenders@??? (That was me) wrote:

> I suppose I could use the prefix driver to route local users found in
> the alias file through a pop driver like you suggested, with would then
> strip the prefix off the name.
>
> ie in the aliasfile
>
> fred:    pop-fred

I just tried this and it doesn't work because when it get's to the
prefix driver, the ${domain} has changed back to my local domain.

I tried something along this line.

A director entry of
pop_prefix:
        driver = smartuser,
        transport = pop_delivery,
        prefix = pop-;

and a transport of

pop_delivery:
        driver = appendfile;
        file = /var/spool/vpop/${domain}/${local_part},
        user = mail,

It appears that using the smartuser driver makes the ${domain} revert
to the local one again. Understandable. I couldn't figure out any other
director driver that would work and leave the domain untouched.

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.