著者: Philip Hazel
To: Neal Becker
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: system-wide filter
On 1 Nov 1996, Neal Becker wrote:

> Right now, for individuals who have left but given no forwarding
> address I use vacation via the user's .forward. I want to eliminate
> the user's home directories. Any suggestions?

Create a file containing a list of individuals concerned. If it is a big
file, make it a DBM file. Let's say it's called /users/gone/away. Then
have a director as follows:

gone_away:
local_parts = lsearch;/users/gone/away,
no_verify,
driver = forwardfile;
no_check_local_user,
user = nobody,
filter,
file = /some/central/filter/file

and then do the vacation stuff in the single, centralized filter file
which must of course be accessible to "nobody" (or some other uid that
you use for this purpose).

I see that the manual doesn't make it clear that the local_parts generic
options can use file lookups just like the domain options can. I will
improve the wording at the next revision.