著者: Neal Becker
To: exim-users
題目: tex exim-texinfo-0.57 failure
I'm having problems with running:

tex spec.texinfo.

It runs once, but then chokes on the .aux file.  I think it doesn't
like the "'" characters?  Do I need a newer texinfo?
-----------
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (C version 6.1)
(spec.texinfo
Hyphenation patterns for english, german, loaded.
(/usr/local/teTeX/texmf/tex/texinfo/texinfo.tex
tables, indexing, sectioning, toc printing, environments, defuns,
cross reference, and turning on texinfo input format.) (spec.aux
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> Exim@s
                  command-line options-title
@xrdef ...@'=@other @expandafter @gdef @csname X#1
                                                  @endcsname {#2}}
l.67 ...ptions-title}{Exim's command-line options}

?
! Undefined control sequence.
[...]