Re: Pseduo-anonymous remailer with exim???

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Warner Losh
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Pseduo-anonymous remailer with exim???
On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Warner Losh wrote:

> Our test mail always comes out as:
>
> From: Wendy Student <fiona@???>
>
> which we aren't happy with. Most sane people might be, but we have
> our own special requirements :-).
>
> Does anybody know how we can get that extra little bit of rewriting to
> happen with exim?

I don't think it is currently possible, since the rewriting rules apply
only to the "real" RFC 822 address, not to the "phrase" or any comments
that may in addition be present.

I have made a note to think about ways of possibly providing such a
facility, but it won't be in 0.57, which is almost ready for release.
One easy, but lesser, option would be to have a setting that removed
everything but the xxx@yyy part of an address on rewriting.