Re: recipient address must contain a domain

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Neal Becker
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: recipient address must contain a domain
On 22 Oct 1996, Neal Becker wrote:

> entry for 0.0.127.in-addr.arpa says:
>
> 1        IN    PTR    localhost.

> The entries for 40.133.134.in-addr.arpa have FQDN.

Ah. Our DNS entries have a fully-qualified localhost.

Actually, it has been pointed out to me that I lied before. If you
specify a non-wild card name in recipients_unqualified then the DNS
lookup happens forwards at daemon start time, and the match is then done
on the IP address. So it's all rather complicated.