Re: recipient address must contain a domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Neal Becker
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: recipient address must contain a domain
The problem I had yesterday with receiver_unqualified_hosts was that
localhost wasn't included, even though I had previously set

receiver_unqualified_hosts = *.ctd.comsat.com

A connection from the local machine was not recognized by this entry
until I changed it to:

receiver_unqualified_hosts = *.ctd.comsat.com:localhost

So I'm asking, shouldn't we always qualify hostnames for all such
comparisons?

You may recall this issue came up before regarding
local_domains_include_host, and I sent in a patch for this, which is
now included in exim.