Re: Configuration for satellite systems?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Configuration for satellite systems?

ph10@??? said:
} If people would like to contribute configuration files that they use
} in various environments, I will be happy to add a sample-configs
} directory to the distribution.

Can I ask that in the header of each config file the name (email) of the
contributor is put in, and (very importantly) the version of exim that it
was built against. If something breaks its nice to have an indication
that it could be a change of the config file interface :-)

[The problem here is of course that the examples packaged with version x
would have been written for version x-1 unless philip reworks everyone's
configs for each new version. I know normally things don't change, but I
have had several problems with packages with docs for the previous version
when changes have been made to the interface]

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]