Re: Configuration for satellite systems?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Tim Cutts
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: Configuration for satellite systems?
}
} Forgive me if I'm being totally brainless, but I cannot work out how to
} set up exim so that it just forwards everything to another host; ie any
} mail generated on machine A should be delivered to the same local
} part on machine B. I realise that this is what the smartuser director is
} for, and that such a configuration file is probably ludicrously simple,
} but I can't get my head around it at all for some reason. Can someone
} help me out?

Actually its even easier that that - *no* directors!

[excerpts from config]
    qualify_domain = theplanet.co.uk
    # If you do not want to do any local deliveries, uncomment the following
line,
    # but do not supply any data for it.
    local_domains =
    end

    # transports
    [untouched from examples]

    # directors
    # [none]
    end

    # routers
    [as per normal]

The only thing to ensure is that the final delivery host is the one with
the lowest MX value for your domain name.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]