著者: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
題目: Eximon resources
A user of Eximon asked me if I could make the scale lines show up when
the data obscures them. I started to fish around inside the Athena
StripChart widget, and then I went and RTFM. It turns out that the
facility is there all the time, so I thought I'd let people know. All
you have to do is to set the Eximon*highlight resource in your X server.
(The name "highlight" seems a bit odd as a description of the scale
lines, but that's what the widget uses.) For example:

xrdb -merge
Eximon*highlight: gray
^D

if your X server is a Unix system. The next eximon you start up will
then have grey scale lines that show up even when the chart covers them.
I will document this in the next edition of the manual.