Re: eximstats - statistics generation for exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Robert Black
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: eximstats - statistics generation for exim
} I'm doing something similar but I'm doing it in Java arranged as a
} database server with an applet client. I'm beginning to think I should
} have done the database server in perl :-) At some point we'll have to
} compare notes.

This really is a set of mods to eximstats - run to generate either a
text or html file, not intended for interactive use.

Currently I have (additional to normal eximstats):-
  - count of messages recived per hour (used to just be deliveries)
  - messages received/delivered per day (triggered by there being data
    for more than 2 dates in the log file)
  - top local senders by count/volume
  - top local recipients by count/volume

The html graphs use the bars stolen off analog - another good
Cambridge Uni product - so work, but are not exactly flash!

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]