eximstats - statistics generation for exim

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
題目: eximstats - statistics generation for exim
I am hacking on Philip's eximstats program to do a few things that I
need, the major one being HTML output (as well as txt - selectable).

I am also adding a small number of relatively easy to do additional
sets of information to it.

Any good ideas for useful data to be added please pass to me or the
list and I'll do what I can.

Currently I have added a messages received per hour graph to mirror
the deliveries per hour (would this be better with a half hour
resolution?). I am considering adding a deliveries/received/data-move
d per day where the log covers more than 2 days as well.

I have also found some interesting things about perl optomisation for
speed - Philip's implementation was actually pretty fast, although
messy - used undeclared global variables all over the shop. I tried
making the variables more local (declaring with my either within the
loop, or just above the loop), and managed to drmatically slow things
down - nearly a factor of 2! Perl obviously has problems here.

    Nigel

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]