b'zarre 8-line mail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nick Waterman
Para: exim users mailing list
Asunto: b'zarre 8-line mail
Over the weekend, one of our machines went down, which was bad enough,
but to confuse matters even more, I've recieved about 50 of these
messages... This is the full message, including all headers:

        From root Sun Sep 15 06:30 GMT 1996
        /home/roederer/ftp/guest: Bad address

        Cron: The previous message is the standard output
              and standard error of one of your cron commands.

Now, firstly exim seems to have assumed "/home/roederer/ftp/guest: Bad
address" is some kind of header, which MIGHT be forgivable if cron's
doing something odd, but why hasn't it added any of it's "recieved"
headers and things? Date? From? To? Apparrently-To? Sender? anything?

Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.              nick@???
http://www.cimio.co.uk/~nick/   Team AMIGA!   #include <stddisclaimer.h>
              Your computer is dead, and it was so alive.
                You shouldn't have installed... Win'95.