Re: perl location

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Murray
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: perl location
Philip Hazel wrote:
> I said I would make it configurable. I thought that would be trivial,
> but forgot that exigrep and eximstats are in the util directory, and as
> such are scripts that do not get "built" at all (unlike exinext and
> others that get munged with Exim configuration stuff).
>
> I don't think it is worth cranking up a huge configuration apparatus
> just to sort out this one thing. Therefore, I propose instead to change
> to what most people seem to think is "standard", viz. /usr/bin/perl.
>
> Views?

Wrench-in-works time :-).

With the Linux/SunOS/GCC/<db.h> problems, I am starting to wonder
about GNU Autoconf. Surely after the initial hard labour of getting it
in, most of these and the perl problems will be solved in an understood
way?

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@??? for PGP key