Re: Using SMRSH

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Max Caines
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Using SMRSH
At 11:00 13/09/96 +0100, you wrote:
>In Exim, $local_part contains the userid of the user who caused the
>pipe to run rather than the pipe command.

Is there any way I can do it then?

>I feel uneasy at ignoring directory names in this way.

Point taken. Perhaps a better solution would be for Exim to have a
configurable list of 'acceptable' programs to be run by the pipe mechanism,
with a default to accept anything. I could then discard 'smrsh'. I am loth
to modify the source to Exim, but if I replace Smail, which I want to, then
it has to look the same to our users.

|  Max Caines                  |  M.B.Caines@???              |
|  Technical Services Manager  |  JANET: M.B.Caines@???       |
|  Computer Centre             |  Phone: 01902 322245               |
|  Wolverhampton University    |  Fax: 01902 322777                 |