Re: retry

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Blacka
A: Neal Becker
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: retry
>>>>> "Neal" == Neal Becker <neal@???> writes:

Neal> If I try to send mail to a domain which has 2 MX records, and the
Neal> lower numbered MX returns "connection refused", should the 2nd MX be
Neal> tried? I'm not sure if this is what is happening.

Yes. This is the point of MX records. In fact, here at the internic,
the mail scheme is set up so the lower MX value *always* gets a
"connection refused", so if this scheme didn't work, I would never get
any mail :-)

--
David Blacka                                    Network Solutions, Inc.
Software Engineer                               Rwhois Development Team