Re: Exim header problem?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nick Waterman
A: exim users mailing list
Asunto: Re: Exim header problem?
>From a machine somewhere near Philip Hazel:
> As Nick has pointed out, you can fix it this way yourself by updating
> your exim configuration file. I'm waiting till I have information about
> what other MTAs do before making a change to the default configuration.

OUR sendmail (though admittedly this might not be a good example) seems
to do this:

        From Mailer-Daemon  Mon Sep  2 11:27:55 1996
        Date: Mon, 2 Sep 96 11:27:55 BST
        From: Mailer-Daemon (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
        Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
        To: nick

        550 wibble... User unknown

           ----- Unsent message follows -----
[etc]

This is basically exatly what I was trying to emulate with my

prefix = "From ${if def:return_path {${return_path}}{Mailer-Daemon}} ${tod_bsdinbox}\n"

Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.              nick@???
http://www.cimio.co.uk/~nick/   Team AMIGA!   #include <stddisclaimer.h>
              Your computer is dead, and it was so alive.
                You shouldn't have installed... Win'95.