Re: fail_verify

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nick Waterman
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: fail_verify
The story continues... look what I just noticed:

        % exim -bv rob
        rob@??? verified

NOTE -------------------^^^^^^^^
when I didn't want it to... and yet...

        % exim -d3 -bv rob
        Debug level set to 3
        hack_aliases director: file = /usr/exim/aliases search type = 0
        hack_aliases director generated excimio-rob@???
           uid=-1 gid=-1 home=null
A       hack_aliases director succeeded for rob
          transport: <none>
        hack_aliases director: file = /usr/exim/aliases search type = 0
B       hack_aliases director failed for excimio-rob:
        excimio director called for excimio-rob@???
          queued for excimio transport with local_part: rob
        excimio director: error for rob
          message: excimio director forced verify failure
NOTE --------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        excimio-rob@??? failed to verify:
          excimio director forced verify failure
AND ------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        excimio-rob@???
            <-- rob@???
          local delivery to rob in domain cimio.co.uk
        director = excimio, transport = excimio

"hack_aliases" is basically a system aliasses file, but not the
/etc/aliases one because I want to work on a different version of it for
the moment.

One thing worth noting... the lines marked "A" and "B"... This LOOKS
LIKE the "hack_aliases" is failing on "rob" the first time, because of
my later "excimio" "fail_verify", so it's going on to try just "rob"
without the alias, in all the other directors, getting eventually to
"localuser" which happens to accept it because rob's account still
exists! argh!

Looks like I'll have to use Philip's
        excimio:
          transport = excimio,
          driver = aliasfile;
          file = /alias/file/of/ex-users,
          etc
after all, though this means using more alias files than I was hoping
for. I wanted just the one system NIS alias file eventually.

Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.              nick@???
http://www.cimio.co.uk/~nick/   Team AMIGA!   #include <stddisclaimer.h>
              Your computer is dead, and it was so alive.
                You shouldn't have installed... Win'95.