Re: Exim now managing its own list!

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: D. J. Bernstein
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Exim now managing its own list!
> I think this was back in late March or early April with version .71 or 72.

Okay. Several efficiency features were still on the todo list back then.

> I never reported it as a problem since it was probably something I did.

Indeed. Even in the earliest beta, you could have trivially handled the
load by increasing qmail's concurrency limit.

It is of course a failure in my documentation that this wasn't clear to
you; now that you've let me know, I can improve the documentation.

---Dan