Re: Exim now managing its own list!

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: m.hampson
A: Chris Thompson
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Exim now managing its own list!

And while we are on the subject of lists - we are using majordomo with
exim and bulk_mail. The latter splits a list into banks of 20 or so
sorted recpt before firing of mulitple messages. This solution (as suggested
by David) is working a treat - and we did'nt have to write the code
ourselves (although we did have to hack the bulk-mail program a little)

Martyn

PS BTW does anyone have a list of who is using exim as either a test or
in production - we may have to make a case to our managment to run exim
and they are always pleased to known they are not going where no man has
gone before.

   | Martyn Hampson          |    Tel:    0171 594 6973                 |
   | Imperial College        |    Fax:    0171 594 6958                 |
   | Computer Centre         |    E-Mail: M.Hampson@???            |
   | London SW7 2BP, ENGLAND |    "Don't just do something, sit there!" |