Exim 0.55

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Cc: Tim, Richard Stallman
Temas nuevos: Exim 0.55 fails hpux9.05
Asunto: Exim 0.55
Exim 0.55 is now available:

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/exim-0.55.tar.gz

This is purely a bug-fix release. However, as part of a source file
tidying campaign, I have removed a lot of trailing spaces that were in
the sources, which would have made for a huge set of patches, so I'm not
issuing a patch file. In future, I will clean the sources before each
release.

Version 0.55 has been running here for a couple of days. I'm around for
tomorrow and Friday, and then I will be away from the Net for two whole
weeks (free! free!) so if there are any problems, I'm afraid you are on
your own till I get back.

Philip