Re: Spam fritters

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Spam fritters
On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> We have had the dubious privalege of being spammed/mailbombed this

Commiserations.

> 1. General filtering based on general message attributes.

You can run a system filter file already; however, the operations open to
you currently do not include freezing (though you could simply deliver
it to some file), and the conditions do not include tests on the number
of recipients, since the filter stuff is user-oriented.

> 2. Ability to put exim into refuse mode.
>    This can be done by killing the SMTP listeners, but the ability to
>    tell the daemon to either refuse connections, or to give them a
> status
>    that tells them to push off!

sender_host_reject = *    already exists for this purpose.