Re: Exim 0.54 feature requests

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Exim 0.54 feature requests
On Jul 30, m.hampson@??? (m.hampson) wrote:

> We are using listserver which has those capablities but are about to
> move to majordomo (which does'nt). Majordomo just sends to an outgoing
> alias - which is expanded by the MTA.

You might want to look at SmartList instead. Not only does it do what
you are asking exim to do, it is faster and more efficient than
majordomo. And, it doesn't have the horrendous bugs majordomo does. I
gave up on majordomo when it started randomly deleting the subscriber
list.

SmartList doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Majordomo, but has
all the basics needed for a mailing list manager, and is much smarted
about catching subscribe requests and other admin mail sent to the list.

If you've used procmail, you'll find SmartList relatively easy to
customise as well.

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.