Re: sender_net_accept_relay

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan Barrett
A: Neal Becker
Cc: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: several messages
Asunto: Re: sender_net_accept_relay
> But gethostbyaddr() *does* return a FQDN! The name that was used in
> sender_host_accept_relay must not have gone through gethostbyaddr().

I am pretty sure that the IP address goes through gethostbyaddr before
being matched against the sender_host_*_relay lists. Maybe you linked
with a bad gethostbyaddr()?

smtp_setup_msg (near line 1024 of smtp_in.c) calls verify_check_host()
to check if the sender host is in the sender_host_reject_relay list.

verify_check_host (near line 497 of verify.c) calls host_find_byaddr()
to get the sender host name.

host_find_byaddr (near line 154 of host.c) calls gethostbyaddr().

--apb (Alan Barrett)