著者: Piete Brooks
To: Lee McLoughlin
CC: m.hampson, exim-users, Graham.Titmus
題目: Re: SunOS4.1.4 panic
> Sun Patch: 102516-04

Are you saying that that is the cause, or the fix ?
[[ Remind me how to get and apply Sun fixes -- not done any for ages ]]

A couple of weeks ago, one of our machines refused to boot.
Using binary chop, I isolated it as exim, and removed the execute bit.
A couple of weeks later, we got round to investigating it, and the "fix" was
to move to "another" kernel.

Just now, the bloke across the corridor said that his Sun had just crashed.
Same problem !

Sounds like those d*mned machines are reading my email, and discovering that
they should crash ! :-((