Re: Eximon - on large mailqueue

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Chris Pinkham
Cc: mark, exim-users
Asunto: Re: Eximon - on large mailqueue
On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Chris Pinkham wrote:

> I have a horrible filter design in mind that would allow one to block
> addresses based on some rules where a rule is a {source,destination,yay/nay}
> triplet, and a source or destination is a set of mail domains. In our
> case, we would want to refuse to accept a message if neither the
> source nor the destination mail domain was "approved." Aside from
> blocking maliciousness, we might also be able to prevent evil mail
> administrators from using our relays as MX targets without our
> knowledge. This might help.

The ability to do something like that has been on the Exim wishlist for
some time. I'm afraid it just hasn't made it to the top of the list yet.
Maybe I should try to up its priority. The proposal was always to accept
if sender or initial recipient is local; otherwise only if matching
some set of rules.