著者: Mark Murray
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Eximon - on large mailqueue
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jul 1996 james@??? wrote:
>
> > Eximon is great, however our mailq's, which move large amounts of mail,
> > have about 2000-4000 messages in the queue all the time. When using
> > SHIFT-left-click on a message to either remove/thaw/etc it redraws
> > the queue which takes a considerable amount of time. Would it be possible
> > to FLAG the message and only update the list when you select update?
>
> I will make this an option of eximon. (I'm actually doing some tidies to
> it at the moment.)

Feature request: We often see larege quantities of stuff (usually frozen)
that is obviously never going to get delivered, or which we do not want
delivered. (We are fighting spam-artists at the moment). How about
someting to allow a point and shoot "this address is unavailable, please
give up delivery and bounce all messages to it", applying only to the
current queue? (with an option to just move the messages to a separate
directory etc)

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@??? for PGP key