Re: Exim - send mail queued for host

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Exim - send mail queued for host
} > OK, its pretty rough, but what I mean is that hostname is as near
} > directly as possible looked up in wait-smtp, and any messages
} > actually waiting on it are pushed.
}
} Suggestion noted.
}
} > This helps more than -R because sometimes lots of domains go to one
} > target!
}
} Indeed.

I may actually build some form of wrapper - most likely purely perl
based (since you can do a straight lookup in the DBM file - naughty
but effective) which kicks exim off... actually the thing closest to
what I want is the -MC option since that only processes addresses
waiting on that host, so maybe it could be *very* naughty and start
an SMTP session and then bludgeon exim into doing what I want :-)

This may be a real issue for an ISDN connected site that you want to
get a connection to after they have connected to us, but the link may
only stay up for 60 seconds (minimum hold time).

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]