Berkeley DB patch for exim 0.50

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Berkeley DB patch for exim 0.50 - Take 2
Asunto: Berkeley DB patch for exim 0.50
Philip,

Here's a patch for direct support of Berkeley db in exim (rather than
using the dbm emulation, which may or not be compiled in depending
how you build berkeley).

Its a touch of a mess because I didn't change any of your
organisation - so everywhere where dbm functions were there is now an
ifdef with dbm and db functions.

One thing to watch is that there is a difference between db using dbm
emulation and db direct - basically in direct mode it does *not* add
a .db extension to the filename. Hence I have added a check in
exim_dbmbuild to prevent you overwriting the source file!

Its only lightly tested, I'll hit it better soon.
To use it, define USE_DB in a config file along with setting DBMLIB
to the right thing.

Patch is an encoded MIME enclosure - some people have been unable to
use unencoded ones from me presumably due to white space mangling.

    Nigel.

[ Nigel.Metheringham@??? - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]
[ PLAnet Online : The White House     Tel : +44 113 2345566 x 612 ]
[ Melbourne Street, Leeds LS2 7PS UK. Fax : +44 113 2345656       ]