Re: Bouncing vs. freezing

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Ilya Ketris
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Bouncing vs. freezing
On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Ilya Ketris wrote:

>    I found that if someone sends to user@???, the only
>    default router fails, and the message gets frozen for the
>    reasons unclear to me.

Without further details, I can't really comment on why this occurred.

>    Is there some "standard" (inexpensive) way to bounce
>    everything that didn't match any router back to the sender,
>    with no postmaster intervention?

This should normally happen. There must be something special about the
message that causes it to get frozen, or there is some error occurring
in the router. What were the contents of the message log file (in
spool/msglog) and the main log file?