著者: Philip Hazel
To: Neal Becker
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: mail list question
On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Neal Becker wrote:

> I added an entry to do mailing lists. Without specifying "user" I
> suppose the delivery will setuid to the exim user?
>
> What I'd really like is for exim to do setuid to the owner of the list
> file. Would that be difficult?
>
> lists:
> driver = forwardfile;
> file = /usr/local/lib/exim/lists/${local_part},
> no_check_local_user,
> forbid_pipe,
> forbid_file,
> errors_to = ${local_part}-request

The question of setuid would arise only if the file contained entries
specifying delivery to a pipe or to a file. If it really is a
traditional mailing list, containing only other mail addresses, then
each such address gets delivered independently, and there is no setuid
involved at this stage. [If there are pipes/files, Piete's answer shows
how to do it.]