Re: qmail - my experiences with the competition

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Piete Brooks
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: qmail - my experiences with the competition
On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Piete Brooks wrote:

> > Having already got to the state of allowing for both .forward and
> > .eximfilter, I'm a bit loath to invent yet another dot-file, since it
> > adds yet another call to stat() for each delivery.
>
> You could use a single file, with a # pragma to say what it's for ...

I had in fact been wondering about doing that for combining .forward and
.eximfilter. Given that there now seems to be a possibility of even more
things, I will think about that some more.