Re: Patch for exim-0.42 SMTP problem (serious)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Lee McLoughlin
To: Greg A. Woods
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: Patch for exim-0.42 SMTP problem (serious)
Greg A. Woods wrote:

> Actually, for SunOS-4.1:
>
>      If the  process  calling  recv(),  recvfrom()  or  recvmsg()
>      receives  a signal before any data are available, the system
>      call is restarted unless the calling process explicitly  set
>      the signal to interrupt these calls using sigvec() or sigac-
>      tion() (see the discussions of  SV_INTERRUPT  on  sigvec(2),
>      and SA_INTERRUPT on sigaction(3V)).

As I mentioned, in passing, signal() gets turned into two sigvec()
calls. Unfortunetly neither sigvec() call sets things up to prevent the
restart. So the patch I posted is required for correct opeation under
Sunos 4.

    Lee

--
Lee McLoughlin.                         Phone: +44 171 594 8388
IC-Parc, Imperial College,              Fax:   +44 171 594 8449