著者: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
CC: D.P. Carter
題目: My absence
Just a reminder that I'm not going to be here for the next three weeks -
I'll be back on April 15th. If there any problems with Exim in the
meantime, I'm afraid you will just have to fix them yourselves. :-)

The current status is that I have done most of the work for the mail
filtering features, but there is still a little way to go with that.
Then there are a number of relatively small bugs and infelicities that
people have discovered which need to be fixed for the next release. I
estimate this will now probably be in early May if I'm lucky, or later
in the month if not. I still think I'm on target for going Beta towards
the end of June.