[exim] Re: Message ID in envelopes with multiple recipients

Author: Slavko
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Message ID in envelopes with multiple recipients
Dňa 10. 3. o 14:31 Jeremy Harris via Exim-users napísal(a):

> That matches my code-diving.  You can't use (transport) header manipulation
> results in the transport's dkim-control options (but the changed values
> are what gets signed, if any such headers are included in the definition
> for the signature).

Finally i found time to do full tests and yes, the dkim_domain uses
original header values (in regard of transport headers modifications),
but message is signed with new header values.

In other words, when i do headers_rewrite (frs) in transport, i have to
setup the same "rewrite" for return_path and dkim_domain (if rewrote
headers are in play), after that all works as expected. It is little
more complicated than i expected, but it is possible to get it works.

But IMO, it is too complicated in DMARC world, where the best is to
match all, the return-path, h_from and dkim_domain (if appropriate).

> I'll add this to the docs for now.

Thanks, i noticed the related commit.

regards

--