[exim] Re: seen condition

Author: Hardy
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: seen condition

Ich behaupte, Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users behauptete am 18.03.24:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 09:58:45AM +0000, Athanasius via Exim-users wrote:
>>    Are you using other than the exim4-daemon-heavy package ?

> Package exim4-daemon-light should be built with same set of generic options.
> It gives me _ACL_COND_SEEN=y for package version 4.97-5.

Yes, since I looked at the Makefile - and as Jeremy suggested - there seems to be no need to care to have it compiled in. But yet, I do have the exim4-daemon-heavy as it come in ubuntu. I don't know why, can it be they took it out on purpose? I mean, you must really DO IT. Strange.

Thanks all for your reports.

Hardy