[exim] Re: Strange messages related to TLS

Author: mhbeyle--- via Exim-users
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Strange messages related to TLS
Thank you for your response.

Sorry for being so terse with the question, but basically I assume that
there is no problem with these error messages since the messages are
delivered without problems.
What I don't understand is why on the other systems (with virtually the
same configurations), these error messages do not appear in the logs and
I understand that they are occurring (e.g. gmail drops the TCP
connection on all systems, not just this one -I don't know-).
Is there any documented change in the exim or gnutls versions that
causes this change in the logs?

--
Regards,
Marie