[exim] Re: Send mail via fallback interface

Author: Jarland Donnell via Exim-users
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Send mail via fallback interface
As this is the exim list I'll keep this part short, but what we do is
relay from our exim boxes out to ZoneMTA for the kind of behavior you
are wanting. To truly handle it properly you need proper context for
every bounce message and that means not only having a huge list of
errors to treat differently, but also being able to adapt as new ones
appear quite regularly. That kind of behavior is really not best handled
by hammering any particular configuration on top of exim, it would
ideally either be a very large and specific project for exim devs or
simply delegated to software that has a more directed focus on something
like that. I suspect the latter is always going to be the best path.