[exim] Re: Dynamic local_domains

Author: Jerry Stuckle
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Dynamic local_domains
Hi, Andreas,

Hopefully I did this correctly.

I tried running exim with -bd -d+all. I started it then ran it with the
option -d+all -bP +local_domains and redirected stderr to files for both.

Neither debug outputs showed any attempt to make a call to MySQL I had
the MySQL General log running at the same time - it showed no calls to
the database.

As this is on a local machine, I don't have an MX entry for it in the
DNS, so I can't try to send an email to it. The output from the -bP
option still shows the mysql command, not the results of execution.

I just don't know how to determine if the domain list is working or not.
Any other ideas?

Thanks.
Jerry