Re: [exim] Reminder: ClamAV 0.95 minimum from 2010-04-15

Author: Jeroen van Aart
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Reminder: ClamAV 0.95 minimum from 2010-04-15
W B Hacker wrote:
> ... ID like a zombot...
>
> Why would one NOT reject such an arrival?

Well said, thanks. :-)
The one problem with rDNS that I noticed is that most of the time it's
your ISP who deals with it. Which requires you to request them to change
the rDNS, and not every ISP is as responsive. Regardless if it's about a
static home IP, or a corporate T3. They may also bill you extra for the
service. A few extra $s ok (if it's a home ISP), but it annoys the hell
out of me having to deal with unresponsive ISP heldesks.

Regards,
Jeroen