Re: [exim] ldap returned data format

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users @ exim. org
Subject: Re: [exim] ldap returned data format

On 16 Jan 2008, at 00:12, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> Ah, thanks for the pointer. Here's an interim solution; it doubles
> any
> contained commas. List-ops like ${reduce can then be used to split
> on the comma;
> the space gets dropped. There's still a problem with spaces though.
> I guess there's always ${sg

I've not been following this, and am not an LDAP user either...

However if this patch is intended for mainline exim can you open a
bugzilla entry for it, attach the patch, and describe the problem -
reference to the archived mailing list thread would be useful too.
    http://bugs.exim.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Exim
    http://lists.exim.org/lurker/thread/20080116.001200.048ffbf0.en.html

Cheers
    Nigel.