Re: [exim] Cannot send mails to @hotmail.com addresses

Author: Angel Marin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Cannot send mails to @hotmail.com addresses
Marc Sherman escribió:
> mavior wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I have set up an exim installation, trough which i can easily send mails
>> to everyone, except for mail addresses that belongs to hotmail.com(or
>> .it) domain.
>
> You are not alone.
>
> http://projectile.ca/hotmail.html

You got almost the same canned response I got. A few more months after I
gave up and stooped caring about my hotmail contacts (it happened on a
personal domain) the problem disappeared.

And as most hotmail users don't care much about reliability they aren't
going to put much pressure on them ... well even worse, they tend to
blame you if they don't receive the message.

--
Angel Marin
http://anmar.eu.org/